Diversity & Inclusion
At Moelis & Company, our people are our greatest asset, and we are dedicated to maintaining an inclusive workplace that promotes and values diversity. We foster a culture of partnership, passion, optimism and hard work through our diversity and inclusion efforts, and look to attract, retain and develop individuals who have that same drive.
As a global, multicultural firm we are committed to building a workforce that is representative of the diverse range of clients we advise around the world.
Moelis & Company’s success is powered by the knowledge and skills of our employees. Our ability to provide a rewarding career path in an environment focused on collaboration that brings together diverse perspectives results in best in class advice for our clients.
Recruitment Partnerships & Development Programs:
- YLDP – Leadership Diversity Program – The program provides undergraduate students with an opportunity to learn about the industry and launch a successful career in Investment Banking. Students who have self-identified as female, Black, Latino, Native American and/or LGBTQ+ can take part in this two day program geared toward exposure and training.
- US Rise Above Fellowship – The Rise Above Fellowship is awarded to MBA students who embody our culture of collaboration and demonstrate academic excellence.
- Moelis Experience Programs – These programs include winter work internships open to diversity candidates and veterans who are interested in learning more about Moelis & Company and Investment Banking.
- Veterans / Military Program – We recognize and value the dedication and perspective that veterans bring to our teams across the globe. A unique skillset and quality of character enhances our diverse and talented team. We offer a development program to help make the transition to a banking career, supported by networking, mentoring and technical training.
- Corporate Partnerships with Morehouse College – This partnership includes sponsored campus recruiting activities and events to educate students on investment banking opportunities and help build a diverse pipeline of top talent at the undergraduate level.
- Corporate Partnership with BLK Capital Management Group – This partnership provides Moelis & Company with the opportunity to educate talented individuals about investment banking and our firm while jointly hosting networking and recruiting events.
- Continuing Development – Select programs such as Moelis Compass and [email protected] are designed to support targeted skill-based learning while enhancing global collaboration and networking, which lead to deeper engagement across teams and clients.
Inclusive Workplace – Culture of Inclusion
Moelis & Company fosters an inclusive environment that encourages all employees to share opinions and perspectives while achieving personal success and contributing to our team.
Our employee networks provide an important opportunity for an exchange of ideas and relationship building among employees who identify as part of underrepresented groups and their allies. These firm sponsored groups are designed to advance our culture of inclusion, support career development and create a framework for global connectivity and idea sharing.
- Asian & Allies
- Black and African American & Allies
- Latino and Hispanic & Allies
- Moelis Pride
- Veterans & Allies
- Women in Banking & Allies
Community Partnerships & EngagementREAD MORE
Moelis & Company supports diverse communities through volunteerism, fundraising efforts and partnerships. Our growing corporate social responsibility program demonstrates a commitment to making a difference in the communities in which we live and work. We support more than 40 nonprofit organizations around the world, including a partnership with The Posse Foundation.